Referral scheme terms and conditions
- The YOU search & select Referral Scheme is open and available to individuals who have received the Referral Scheme document and who are not an employee or the family member of an employee of YOU search & select (“the Referee”).
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify YOU search & select for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
- The referee is eligible to receive a £1000 referral fee if they refer a company who have an open permanent employment position or has a need for the services of YOU search & select, which YOU search & select subsequently successfully fill.
- The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral amount under this scheme in the event that the referred person/company is already on the YOU search & select database at the date of referral or if YOU search & select have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
- It is the referee’s responsibility to contact their YOU search & select consultant in order to claim their referral amount.
- Companies can only be referred to YOU search & select once. In the event that a company is referred to YOU search & select more than once, only the first person to refer that company to YOU search & select (with the referred person’s permission) will be eligible for a referral amount under this scheme.
- The referee agrees that YOU search & select will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the referral amounts in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such amounts wholly at their own risk.
- The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a net payment. YOU search & select is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus. The referee is responsible for declaring the referral amount to HMRC as personal income.
- Should the referee be employed on a PAYE basis then the £1000 referral fee will be paid in vouchers of the referee’s choice
- The referral fee will be paid by YOU search & select following an eligible referral, the successful placement of a candidate with the referred company and the completion of the candidates first 4 weeks of employment, all of which must be completed within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placements made with the referred company after 6 months of the referral will not be eligible for the referral fee.
- Eligibility for this offer is at You Search and Select’s discretion and our decision is final.
- The scheme is effective from <<date>> and can be terminated by YOU search & select at any time.
- The referee cannot be an employee of the company to which they refer You Search and Select.
- You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
- function of a public nature;
- activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
- activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
- activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
- YOU search & select shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by You Search and Select.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
© YOU search & select Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 10010992
In a Hurry?
Download a PDF overview of our service