How long is the agreed timeframe for exclusive recruitment?
When does this period start?
What if we change our mind or cancel the vacancy?
What if another agency has a candidate during this period?
What would happen then, would I be charged more?
What happens if we source or recruit someone or they apply directly during this period?
If, however you engage an applicant who has agreed an NDA with us or refers one of their contacts for the specific role then you will have cancelled our exclusivity agreement and we would charge 50% of our fee.
How do I pay for an exclusive search?
What guarantees do we get?
We guarantee to:
- Present a shortlist of candidates within the agreed timeframe signed off by you as having matched your requirements.
- Provide high quality candidates, who fit the required skills and experience you require, based on the information provided during our briefing interviews.
- Provide you with relevant information to help you make an informed decision including; leadership and personality profiling, Fitability interview session synopsis, personalised overview with experience and analysis.
- Perform our role as a true partner and brand ambassador.
What if we don’t want to interview the shortlisted candidates?
Firstly, no cost has been incurred by you at this point, as there is no fee to pay until we source and place a suitable candidate. If you are not happy with the candidates we have shortlisted, you can either:
Provide us with detailed feedback on the shortlist and any changes to the candidate or role profile to allow us to continue searching for you and present a new shortlist of candidates.
- Engage another agency partner – we will provide them with the briefing documents we’ve created from our meetings with your stakeholders to ensure there is no unnecessary delay in briefing a new agency partner.
What are the advantages to me to working with you exclusively?
Why wouldn’t I give this vacancy to multiple agencies to widen the net and get more candidates?
You would widen the net, however you’d also make the holes bigger and quality candidates will slip through.
We work with passive candidates who aren’t currently looking so you will receive the best fit overall, not the closest match of who happens to be looking at a job board.
You would also need to make a decision based on a CV rather than from all the additional information Fitability® gives you.
© YOU search & select Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 10010992
In a Hurry?
Download a PDF overview of our service