About YOU search and select

About us

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. That’s normally what you’d read here, however we are a little bit different. There are hundreds of executive search agencies to choose from and to be frank 80% of what we do is exactly the same as all the others. The other 20% is we focus on the placement of people that fit a company as well as having the skills for the role.

As well as meeting every one of our candidates and carrying out comprehensive reference checks, we also create a short video clip of our candidate’s initial interview and provide a detailed analysis of their leadership and personality traits via bespoke profiling software.

We call this Fitability®.